Our choice for Best Product of 2012;
and Product to watch for in 2013
1. You Increase your market awareness.
2. You begin to create a following.
3. Every time you run a campaign, you get better at it.
4. There’s no such thing as bad publicity.
5. You gain invaluable insight into your target market and your product.
6. You can run as many campaigns as you like!
7. We see it as a mandatory part of the curriculum!
Cool Technology Worth Watching
Multi Media/ Videos Coming Soon
We’re asked every day what crowdfunding site should be used to run a campaign. Should you go with Kickstarter or Indiegogo or Rockethub or any of the others that are out there and we wanted to give you something to think about – Banks! How do they fit into crowdfunding? Check out our full post here .
Crowdfunders of Santa Barbara had its first meeting with approximately 10 Crowdfunders attending the event in Montecito California.
Everyone seemed to agree that a monthly meeting would help. Be sure to watch for our videos coming soon. Join us in Montecito on March 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM for our next get together Join Us